Stiffest head in its weight class. By far.
Advanced bone-growth optimization software helped us identify low-stress areas where we could remove material without sacrificing strength—giving you an incredibly strong, light, stiff lacrosse head.
Best scoop in lacrosse.
1: Rounded edges on the front prevent your head from digging into the ground. 2: An aggressive forward angle guides loose balls into your pocket, so you can attack the ball from any direction. 3: The ultra-stiff construction gives you more power, accuracy and consistency.
We’ve made it easier than ever to string up the perfect pocket. 29 stringing holes on each sidewall allow for unrivaled customization and fine-tuning.
No more head rattle.
The lightweight Locking Bolt on the Mark 2V goes through the front and back of our Metal 2 shafts, securing the head from both ends to stop head rattle.
- Major cracks, bends, or breaks.
- Manufacturing defects.
- Anything that would deem the head unplayable or significantly affect performance.
- Intentional alterations (pinching, baking, bending, cutting) or deliberate misuse.
- Minor nicks or scratches.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Purchases from unauthorized dealers.